Dr. Eric Barth is a Primary Care Physician, specializing in Internal Medicine. Since completing his residency at New York University Medical Center at Booth Memorial Medical Center in 1982, he has been in private practice. Dr. Barth is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center, Rockville Centre and Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York. He is a member of the Medical Society of the State of New York and Nassau County Medical Society.
When not practicing medicine, you will find Dr. Barth cycling on trails and roads all over Long Island… In fact, he logged over 2,000 miles last year. He also loves spending time with his family including his wife, children, and three grandchildren as well as watching sports and cheering on the NY Islanders as he is an avid fan.
- Board Certified, Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine Residency, New York Medical Center at Booth Memorial Medical Center, Flushing, NY, 1982
- Internship. New York Medical Center at Booth Memorial Medical Center, Flushing, NY, 1980
- Medical Degree, Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara School of Medicine, Guadalajara, Mexico, 1978
- Bachelor of Science, Biology, Adelphi University, Garden City, New York, 1974
- Mercy Medical Center, Rockville Centre, New York
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, New York